Skinpress Demo Rss

Top 5 rock bands on tour in 2015

Filed Under () by Adam Lambert on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Posted at : Sunday, January 11, 2015


2015 is shaping up nicely with the most iconic rock bands performing on UK and Irish soil. Check out our picks for who you need to see in 2015.

1) Queen + Adam Lambert

They’re the ultimate rock legends and, with the addition of the acclaimed Adam Lambert, it’s a tour not to be missed. They wowed everyone during their New Year’s Eve concert in London, which saw 12 million people tune in to watch. Meanwhile, the sceptics were silenced as Adam Lambert became the most searched term on Google.

You’ll be left with a hoarse voice after singing along to all those hits – We Will Rock You, Radio Gaga, I Want To Break Free… the list goes on! See Lambert, Brain May and Roger Taylor in January and February.

Read more:

8 comments:

Lam-My said...

I only know one Rock band, Queen and Adam...and that is quite enough for me. Frankly, if it wasn't for Adam, I wouldn't know much about Queen.

Lam-My said...

Following Adam is advantageous lol! because he sings almost any genre sometimes even a combination of genres. In fact, recently Adam remarked genre is not so relevant anymore because as we can see he hops from genre to genre as if they are one big mangled genre lol! Frankly, it means I was okay from the start because I never thought much about genre until it was referenced to, rather frequently on AI.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see 3 of the 5.

Anonymous said...

I know a few rock bands - not personally of course. There's room for more than one rock band on the planet & I love Queen by far the most. I've been a fan of theirs since way back when.

Dee R Gee said...

QAL at the top of the list! Wherever Adam's own career goes, his time with Queen will be a huge feather in his cap.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dee R. Gee at 5:27AM. Performing with Queen will be one of the highlights of Adam's career. I was familiar with Queen's music from back in the day when Freddie was alive, but wasn't really a big fan. Now, with Adam's performances of these iconic rock songs, I just can't get enough of the music. I wish they would put together a cd of these latest songs with Adam and a DVD also of one of the concerts. Adam pairing with Queen has brought him lots of money(nothing wrong with that) and opened up a whole new world of fans to him as a performer. Hopefully this will bring in more interest when he releases that third album because so many more people will know what an amazingly talented performer he really is.

Anonymous said...

I've been a fan of Queen since Adam was a boy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Been a fan of Queen from their start. Have so many memories related to their music... that Queen sound is really unique, recognizable and unmatched still today... Much of it due to Freddie's voice, but equally much to the sound and the unique magic these guys made TOGETHER. Sometimes I think so many fans "forget" how much the special Queen sound is due to Roger's voice and Brian's guitar "singing"...(not to forget John D or his input).

My Prince already back then was Brian May, tall, slim, THAT hair and he played with his own sound - a sound that I still love so much after all these years!

Another band from that list I'd like to see (at least) once more is U2. Have been to their concert twice, both such a long time ago.